2) Create a "scale of light" - a luminous mandala to help reveal your true inner Self;
3) Learn the precise techniques for using sound and light to mend your emotions and express your hidden creative talents;
4) Learn to cultivate gratitude and unconditional love for yourself and others.
Judith Cornell is an internationally acclaimed speaker, seminar and retreat leader, and researcher who serves as assistant professor of transpersonal psychology at Holos University Graduate Seminary. Considered a pioneer for her work integrating sacred art with psychology, philosophy, science, and spirituality, she is a distinguished artist and practitioner of raja yoga and subtle energy medicine. Dr. Cornell is the author of two bestselling books including the award-winning Mandala: Luminous Symbols for Healing and Drawing the Light from Within: Keys to Awaken Your Creative Power.
Judith Cornell, Mandala: Luminous Symbols for Healing
Judith Cornell, Drawing the Light from Within: Keys to Awaken Your Creative Power
1) We ask that you take up one or more forms of inner practice for 20 minutes each day for the course of this program. A practice may include yoga, meditation, Chi Kung, T'ai Chi, and other related practices. Please submit a one page summary of your particular experience with sacred practice.
2) We ask that you journal each day, along with other forms of creative expression as you prepare for work on this course or as a means to integrate and process what is coming up for you. Please submit copies of 3 or 4 journal entries that you feel comfortable sharing with the grader.
3) Please submit photos of your completed mandalas. You may also submit poetry or any other form of creative expression, such as other drawings, paintings, vocal recordings, musical compositions, etc., that were also inspired as you engaged in this work.